HEALING WHERE WE HAVE BEEN DISTORTING THE PAST is the card for the day. Like perception memory remembers what we want it to. When we need an excuse in the present we distort the past. An estimated 85% of our traumas and problems were set up out of fear to go forward and live our purpose. The other 15% were lessons we needed to learn for our purpose. This makes for a lot of distortion. Today with willingness we can see what we distorted and turn it over to Heaven to undo by bringing the truth that frees us and allows us to move forward. Removing illusions always brings more love and confidence. Have a beautiful day!!

Translate »