Success means something different to everyone. If you have a goal, a dream or a resolution that you want to implement, then you need the right attitude, patience and trust.
Being aware of your own strengths, skills and talents is fundamental to being more successful. It is also important to set priorities and to become aware of which old beliefs and patterns are preventing your success so you can focus and stay motivated on the way to your goals! If you experience setbacks, get back up and move on; don’t let that stop you from moving forward.
In the seminar you will:
– Become aware of your heart’s purpose
– Learn ways to achieve your goals
– Strengthen your self-confidence
– Listen to your heart and your intuition
– Transform blocking beliefs and ancestral patterns
– Gain new perspectives on problem situations.
18.& 19.03.2023 Saturday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m
Saturday from 9:30 a.m
Jacobus Center, Von Ossietzky-Str. 4, 48151 Muenster
Early bird until February 18, 2023: €260
2 (towards the 100-day Program of the PoV)