Shining Star Group
Step into this wonderfully cosy and intimate circle, where you’re about to embark on a journey of self-discovery. Brace yourself to confront head-on the challenges that have been bugging you, because it’s high time to mend, grow and emerge as the resplendent guiding light in your own life. With every session, find your potential not just to get on the road to happiness but roar down that highway with an unstoppable fervour.
This month: Cultivating Connections: Deepening Relationships
Relationships are the tapestry of our lives, weaving moments of joy, growth, and understanding. Explore the art of effective communication, vulnerability, and building meaningful connections. Together, we’ll create a space where relationships can flourish and hearts can truly connect.
Join us on these transformative journeys and let’s create a tapestry of growth, connection, and authenticity together.
What to expect
Every morning, you’ll assess what needs healing within yourself. With the guidance and support of Alex and the group, you’ll address those aspects that have hindered your progress. This newfound freedom will enable you to make choices that resonate with your inner wholeness and your life’s purpose. Throughout your day, you’ll become attuned to the next layer of your challenges and join the group again to continue your healing journey. By the end of the workshop, you’ll have reclaimed more of your true self, experiencing a greater sense of centeredness and empowerment.
Course format & price
Whether you choose one session or all three, you’re in for a profound journey.
If you haven’t experienced them yet, each session gathers a small, supportive online group. Here, we ask questions, share stories, and awaken to profound truths and newfound clarity, all under the gentle guidance of Alex.
These sessions take place in an online group setting via Zoom.
For just £50 per session or £130 for all three, you can embark on this transformative experience. Once you book your spot you’ll receive a Zoom link shortly before the session.
Join us from 8:30 to 10:00 am (London time) for three consecutive sessions, usually held nine months a year, from January to March, May to July, and September to November depending on Alex’s commitments. It’s a journey worth taking, one that touches your heart and enriches your life.
19, 20 & 21 March 2024
8.30 – 10.00am (London time)
The Groundings are a promise that we ask participants to make. It helps us to provide a safe learning space with boundaries.
- Confidentiality – anything shared within the group is private. Anything you want to discuss with people not in the group afterwards is fine providing there is no way of anyone being identified, and you talk about your process, not theirs.
- Presence – be present. Switch off anything that will distract you, pay attention to what is happening for you, and for the group.
- Trust the process – question everything, especially what is true for you, but stay engaged with the process until the end of the session.
- Be on time – if you have an issue, it often comes with feelings that can be uncomfortable and when this happens one reaction is to resist by being late, or withdrawing. Instead, be aware of the feelings, and stay curious, keep listening, questioning and exploring until you get some resolution.
- Do the work – commit 100% to healing your issue, and do the work, including any homework.