Shining Star Group
Address the issues affecting your life right now.
In this small confidential intimate group, you’ll gain greater awareness of the issues affecting your life right now, so you can heal them and be the Shining Star in your life. Each session will put you back on track to happiness.
This month’s focus is …
What’s Holding You Back from the Golden Life
Fear – in a nutshell. Fear from our judgements on others and situations, fear of taking the next step. All problems stem from fear. But fear is an illusion – we know this intellectually so join me and the group and we’ll take the next step together.
What to expect
Each morning you check in with what is coming up for healing for you, and with the support of Alex and the group, heal those parts that have been holding you back. This frees you to make choices that align you to your wholeness, and your purpose. As you go into your day, you can notice the next piece of your issue, and join the group again to heal even more. By the end of the workshop you will have regained more of your Self and feel more centred and empowered.
Course format & price
You can join one session or all three for maximum impact.
If you haven’t tried them before, each one has a small group of people gathering online, asking questions, sharing their stories, and awakening to some truths and clarity, guided by Alex.
Through each session, you get to heal past mistakes and move forward into each day with renewed vision, heart and joyfulness. Each Wednesday session the focus will be on moving forward be it work, life in general, health, relationships or whatever feels important.
All sessions are online in a group Zoom room
The cost is £50 for one session, or £130 for all three. Once you have booked you will receive a zoom link shortly before the session.
8.30 – 10.00am (GMT – London time) 3 consecutive sessions, Tue, Wed & Thu held nine months a year Jan to Mar / May to Jul and Sep to Nov.
6, 7 & 8 September 2022
8.30 – 10.00am (GMT – London time)
The Groundings are a promise that we ask participants to make. It helps us to provide a safe learning space with boundaries.
- Confidentiality – anything shared within the group is private. Anything you want to discuss with people not in the group afterwards is fine providing there is no way of anyone being identified, and you talk about your process, not theirs.
- Presence – be present. Switch off anything that will distract you, pay attention to what is happening for you, and for the group.
- Trust the process – question everything, especially what is true for you, but stay engaged with the process until the end of the session.
- Be on time – if you have an issue, it often comes with feelings that can be uncomfortable and when this happens one reaction is to resist by being late, or withdrawing. Instead, be aware of the feelings, and stay curious, keep listening, questioning and exploring until you get some resolution.
- Do the work – commit 100% to healing your issue, and do the work, including any homework.