What makes us happy is what we give and share from the heart.
When was the last time you felt so happy and “gifted” that you wanted to share it with the whole world? Maybe you don’t know or don’t trust your gifts and talents.
Your gifts always have something to do with your destiny and your purpose in life. What is your essence and what are you here for? Beneath your most difficult experiences lie the greatest gifts.
In the seminar you will learn:
– discover and share your gifts and talents
– getting in touch with your life purpose
– understand and change the dynamics behind your problems
– transform blocking beliefs and emotions
– what it means to you to easily “give yourself”.
Diözese Innsbruck – Bildungshaus St.. Michael Schöfens 12, 6143 Matrei am Brenner Str. 11, 65185 Wiesbaden
22.-24. September 2023
Friday: 14 pm-21 pm, Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
Regular: 450 €, early bird until 30.06.2023: 260 €, couples: 395 €, couples: 380 €, students: 275 €